With the introduction of the 7PX, Futaba is leading the way to a new revolution in surface control. When it comes to features, you won’t find another radio that compares.
The innovations start with the T-FHSS SR Super Response protocol, and continue with full telemetry capability, a backlit 4.3″ LCD touch screen and a new R334SBS Diversity Receiver. And that’s just the beginning.
- T-FHSS SR Super Response, T-FHSS, S-FHSS and FASST protocols.
- Large, backlit 4.3” LCD touch screen.
- Full telemetry compatible.
- 40-model memory.
- 5 programmable mixes.
- S.Bus servo programming editor.
- R334SBS 2.4GHz diversity receiver.
- Channels 5/6 and 7 feature reversing, end point adjustments, sub-trim, assignable brake mixing and ABS.
- 4WS mixing.
- Brake mixing.
- Gyro mixing.
- Steering mixing.
- Assignable switch/dial functions.
- Servo monitor.
- Up/down/integral timer.
- Lap timer/memory.
- Wheel/trigger (tension, position, angle) adjustments.
- Model copy.
- Micro memory card slot.
- Voice message/audio earphone jack.
- Right/left hand operation.
Image credit: Hideo Kitazawa (FB)
See more posts about Futaba